Hello, I’m Russell Makruski and I’d like to introduce myself as the new in-house web designer and developer at Bitboyz. From here on out you can look to Bitboyz as your partner in building and strengthening your business’s identity on the web. That being said, here are a few interesting facts about me:
- I was a chef prior to being a designer. While it is a creative field, the hours leave something to be desired.
- I drive a 1983 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI. I’ve been around and worked on cars my whole life. My father and grandfather were both mechanics and I do my part to keep my classic on the road.
- I have a beard. No, I do not watch Duck Dynasty.
- My hobbies include cooking, music production, photography, videography, hip-hop, and tuning (aka fixing) my old Volkswagen.
- Next on the list: I’m working on learning to screen print and I’d like to get out and perform live music again!
As a web designer and developer I have worked with many different clients of all shapes and sizes. Small businesses such as local restaurant Jammy Buggars, local actress Justine Greenwald, and her television show Reel Cleveland, The Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage in Beachwood, The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Office’s latest campaign “Let’s Face Heroin“, all the way up to large corporations like Steris, and Parker Hannifin. Every client is different and has different needs. I pay attention to every detail of their story and offer web solutions that convey that story to their customers, with an aesthetically pleasing and inviting user experience.
At Bitboyz, I will continue my focus of designing and developing clean and modern web experiences that work responsively across all platforms – smartphones, tablets, desktop computers and who knows what else in the future!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on the latest from Bitboyz. I’ll be blogging about web design and other digital marketing topics geared toward small businesses and designers alike. Also feel free to spout your opinions in the comments and let us know what you think!